Norman Leys talks about a letter he has receieved from Stanley Unwin and the letters he has recieved from Woolf. He discusses what lettering, binding and jackets Unwin wants for the book. He states he does not how to decide between Unwin and Woolf. He has sent all his letters to a friend to help him decide. He then states that he wills send him the MSS if his friend does not find anyone, and that the book is ready to be published with minor corrections. He offers his own preferences on binding. (Handwritten letter with Norman Leys signature).